Monday, November 10, 2008

All I know is he is faithful...

Life is so fast that I feel that I'm juggling and one by one I'm dropping all the balls, I've come so far yet I'm not sure I'm going to finish strong..

But all I know is that He is faithful...

He really is

God I wanna praise You

For who You are

Thank You for the amazing miracles you perform. The daily ones that are minute to other's eyes but Huge in mine :)

Thankyou for your unfailing love, mercy and grace... Thank you for consistency in that...

I love you Lord
I love you
I love you!

There are things that I've heard, things that I've seen, things I dont understand....

But in it all I know You are Lord, and I know You are faithful and I am praising You right now for that...

YOU ARE FAITHFUL! YOU ARE LORD! Love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment