Thursday, November 6, 2008

So Blessed...

Today I just feel like I have the greatest boyfriend ever... :) (one who makes me blush)

After the terrible event, and after a kind word, it's like he gave me a date :)

For the past 2 days I've been in Riebeeckrivier on a farm called Goedgedacht... (which I may blog a seperate blog about) but just after my sadness, and then just being encouraged by the word Robert gave me, it's like this was just the cherry on the cake, or God saved the best for last :) (which now reminds me about the miracle of the wine)...

Anyway, what am I going on about. Well He knows I just love nature, and going on the long road (well not that long !) was awesome and just the way it changes from yellow (wheat) then green (vineyards), hills, mountains... Also training was done in an 1825 Cape Dutch House which had high ceilings, beams in the ceiling and wooden floors, and even the layout was just nice, and I told them the thing I always say...I'm going to live in a house like this, that is the reason why my husband isn't here yet... he is making his millions :) But ja, it was a really pretty house and would really like to live in a house like that...Just not so far out, dont think I enjoy snakes ;)

And then I came back on my own which I think was the best part, because I put the sunglasses on and then said "no man! can't see the nature that way" took it off, opened my window and just enjoyed the drive, and enjoyed the fact that really God just blessed me with this opportunity...

So said to someone else and saying it again, I have the best boyfriend ever.

Jesus, thankyou for being the faithful love that you are...

scenery on the way...



the farm we were on...www.goedgedacht.org.za

No comments:

Post a Comment