Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MUCH better...

And I quote from an e-mail from a friend...

"That was the best image of God's love for me that I have ever seen. I've been meditating on that for a while now. Mountains can get lost in the ocean. The biggest situation I can imagine is like a drop in the ocean. My greatest sin disappears in the vastness of the ocean.

His love is like an ocean"

"I think sometimes I tend to think that God related to us as if we were grown up and on His level when in fact when compared to Him we are little children. Us grown ups are so much more tolerant and understanding of little children. We'll thats exactly how we are to God.

So in reality it's not that God is disappointed in you but you are dissapointed in you.

You havn't let God down. You've let yourself down. And right now it's not your sin thats seperating you from God. He is already so over that. It's your sense of guilt and condemnation that's keeping you from God"

Thank You Lord for your love...

Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment