Friday, November 14, 2008

Update on the One Big Mengelmoes...

Just said yesterday that I havent had it in 3 months...despite no male interaction at all.
Well today despite all the other stress, i have finally had a breakthru and dont have to worry about having to go the doc about this problem...i dont know why today, but what I do know is I woke up with the scripture Eccl 3:11 "God has made everything beautiful in it's time"
and then also read Psalm 27 and read aloud the part of


7 Hear my voice when I call, O LORD;
be merciful to me and answer me.

8 My heart says of you, "Seek his [b] face!"
Your face, LORD, I will seek.

9 Do not hide your face from me,
do not turn your servant away in anger;
you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
O God my Savior.

10 Though my father and mother forsake me,
the LORD will receive me.

11 Teach me your way, O LORD;
lead me in a straight path
because of my oppressors.

12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up against me,
breathing out violence.

13 I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.

14 Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.


Dunno if this has a part in why it hasnt been happening. But anyway...Have to go to tech..Exam soon...Didnt really study yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment