Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Questions. Thankyou. Sorry.

Is it ok that I dont learn things the first time. That I knock my head once or twice?
Is it ok that I dont run the same pace than all the rest?
Is it ok that there are still child like attributes in me at 28?
Does being an adult mean having it all together?
Why is it that people misunderstood me, but I have never found that youth or children misunderstand me?

Thanks to those who take the time to know the real me, and not your preconceptions.
Thanks to those who commit to walking with me right to the end, even when I fall short.
Thank you to friends who listen first and who ask God before answering. and thanks so much for your patience and commmitment to working at our relationship
Thank you to my parents for consistently giving even when you say where's everyone else now, and you really are one of the only who gives towards me.
Thank you Lord for taking your time with me, and putting effort in me and transformming me back into the beautiful bride that you saw when you picked me up out of the miry clay...
thanks to the people who reflect jesus

Sorry for making you wait so long while i procastinate, over commit, dont know how to cut things short or do but dont.
Sorry for not always being a person of my word. But getting caught up with what goes on in the moment
Thank you to sara groves for singing truth:

and it gets when you hit at the hearts of the ones I love
when everything you touch is rubble and dust
and it gets so hard to know how to trust

I will not let that bitter root grow...
I will not let it no no..
But it gets so hard...

and every time I find healing, you making a new mess, and i am learning the real meaning of forgiveness...

No comments:

Post a Comment