Wednesday, December 3, 2008

God's Answer - I believe...

At Cum books the 2 books i picked up

1) Myles Monroe - tips on Prayer or something like that.

Seek God wholeheartedly...thats when he'll come through...dont jsut seek a little and then give up...Word says then u will seek him and u will find him when u seek him with all your heart

2) also in prayer book "Prayer doesnt waste our time because as we pray our lives, issues, day, things become more focused,ordered, anointed"

3) Beth More Believing God - When we seek God we will find him!

You are saying Lord that I should persistantly seek you with all my heart and as I seek you I find you, as I pray, things become clearer

scripture from Eugene

Colossions 4:2Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Also rest in God look to Jesus not left or right,but at him and believe in his word and give my heart to him

Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment