Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MORE

My life has been roller coaster again but praise God it's going up

After much stressing, depressing and not sleeping and sleeping too much after finding out no one let me know about the supps, I went in today only to find out I passed everything except Security which I knew! So God has come through in a mighty way.

No.2 Certain events or invites that havent worked out are making me think maybe it's for the best. Sucks that it has to turn out this way and not even materialise, but it just means there'll be better opportunities. Not for anything more! But wont sit here twiddling my thumbs and wait for a response when life is too short to make the most of it.

Cant think of anything more for now...will blog agian

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, better to keep moving. Stumbling blocks will come but u run the race to win, not to "beat the air" as Paul says..

    ReplyDelete