Monday, December 1, 2008

Long time No Write, No Internet :)

Firstly a funny Chandre Moment

from convo with friend

Went to a kithcen tea Friday night...and our idea was to cut the electricity and scream and then while screaming one of us blindfolds the bride to be and then when thats done put lights back on and tell her why we did it and let the night proceed...
I was the one that was meant to blindfold and she was conveniently sitting on a couch where i could approach from behind before tehlights went off
After the lights go off i get to the couch shes sitting opposite
so have to run around and this time blindfold from the front which is way harder, and I try like 3 times even though she is pushing me away and the street lights are so bright she can see its me
after the 3rd time I realise but this is not Carmen and Carmen is sitting next to the girl I am trying to blindfold
watching me and thinking whats up with me
Lol it was extremely funny...U should have seen Carmens expression. When I realised I tried to blindfold her, and she was jsut like "Chandre, stop being silly!
was a good night though...

Secondly was prophesyed to Sat night...Not going to put it up here but was definitely in line...

Lastly I believe it's a time to mature, though I must say its hard..Also growing in Faith, the sermons for the month was on faith which was quite funny cause that came after God showed me thats what he wants to talk to me about...

anyway will blog again thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment