Monday, September 29, 2008

A date with destiny...

I dont know if it really is, but I felt that way today when meeting this lady for one of Drayc's projects, just the connection between my life and some of what she was sharing, and even the fact that her children were at holiday club. But at the same time, what I was also seeing and asking God for a while now but thinking again today is wanting to get to that point where u not just dreaming but really taking hold of the things, and not saying if, or but, but yes God, I'm going for this... I dont know if that comes in time, age, or God's favour or all, but i wanna mature in that area. Cause there are too many ideas and dreams that just dont materialize... because of fear/pride/etc...

Also chatted and encouraged a guy working at the garage shop today. The usual feeling afterwards, did I do the right thing in terms of chatting so long to a guy, who I know is receiving some of what I am saying but at the same time, do I want to be the only friend and i'm female that he has...But I have decided to let that be Gods worry.God will add more friends and guy friends to his life and I'll share when I can and if I'm comfortable and if not what God wants he will let me know. Just wish guys would give more of themselves to other guys.I suppose it's the same with girls

No comments:

Post a Comment