Friday, September 26, 2008

a weight off my back...

Today just went around sorting out stuff. Blogging so in case I forget where all my money went off i can look back on here and remember...

Firstly went to take id photos, then went to traffic department to apply for a new licence (and temporary) which cost R140. The guy was helpful, they don't normally do this work on Fridays.From there I went to pay my blood tests. R310...(the last in a long time!) From there went to collect Ziyanda's dvd in Milnerton then from there went to tech and ordered new student card, which is a bit messed up so I have to go back again, but while paying for that decided to just pay R250 towards the R6000 that I still owe them. Not much, but definitely feel good about paying this off. Now waiting to find out where a friend who approached me about a job opportunity is....

Finished Esther, will be blogging about that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment