Thursday, September 18, 2008

Long Time no Blog

Dunno if I blogged this before, but after hearing the news that Jason and Lize got engaged yesterday (WOOHOO)just been thinking about where I am at in terms of relationships and it's still just this peace when I think of this "Keep on Waiting on the Lord, Keep on Waiting on the Lord, Keep on waiting on the Lord..." It's so cool that when we wait, our strength is renewed...! So it's not that I'm getting weak from waiting but stronger...

2 girls got saved in cell last night.God is really good, could feel his anointing way after. When praying the sinners prayer the next table was listening intently! Anyway very exciting, It was very clear in the one girls life that God has been drawing her to this point for a while.

What else can i tell you. My hair is black now, took pics on my moms phone which i still have to forward to here. But right now need to be off again...

Wanna start blogging what I learn from my bible readings too so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment