Friday, September 12, 2008

My Latest News Once Again....

Latest news is that I'm not teaching anymore. or for now. they have found an experienced teacher who has been teaching for 30 years and who will be able to get discipline in the class.i said it's fine as I am not there for myself but for the school and learners so if thats what's best for the class then i want that.

How do i feel about all of this. Well I do have peace about it. My mom's coming from hospital monday so it's cool that I will be at home in this time that she is unable to do much. I feel irritated that it seems like the Big Question is back? What next? where am I going, etc.etc. But at the same time i know I ask God, teach me your ways and he teaches me to walk by faith. That I don't need to know the answers to the big questions but to continue to know and walk in him....

Thats all for now.Very tired cause just came home like 15 min ago from a wonderful hangout with some of my bestest friends of all times...

No comments:

Post a Comment