Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update, Update...

* listening to, Stronger -Hillsong -This is Our God....

* Just found out the favourite paint pattern (moyo's on my face) and on one of my favourite pics (first pic, second pic only gives u more of a view of the full pic), means maiden, aka single and looking. the second description being the one everyone knows :) lol. Today was the heritage day celebration at church, it was quite funny at first I teased Ronelle for dressing in another culture, and then I felt left out a bit, not seriously but decided to get in on it too and made my necklase a head band and got a nice purple/pink sarong from one of the girls. Lastly was offered Mopani worms and Pap (which i still havent eaten yet) and I was like No way. and went around offering all the other coloured people which had ten million and one reasons as to why they wouldnt eat it, and me, and then tried Mervyn who immediately popped it in his mouth and crunched it in my face. Anyway, in retrospect I think I should have braved it,so can survive if I go on missions.... But then again should have been mentally prepared. Next Heritage day here I come...




* Also really good about this day. Stansilla got baptised...And it turns out the only other people getting baptised were also youth, Grade 9 and grade 7, awesome hey!

* hung for a short while at Kelly's house and got pink on my nails and with my colouring i must say it looks a bit shocking. also read something cool on her wall... cause been feeling irritated with people who do things for themselves firstly, at the expense of other more important things. But what it said on her wall that good friend dont find(look for) mistakes in other friends, etc.etc. but run from that, or overlook,etc...Just it shouldnt be the first thing i see of those closest to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment