Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Good News...Because I have a good God ;)

ja...2008, 2008, 2008, new beginnings.

GOD IS sooooo faithful, so faithful. I have to give Him glory. I do normally but at least I can do it unreservedly :)

I have more news but just a recap

Monday, January 7, 2008
A kick in the butt in the right direction...

"Only question of course is what I'm going to do, there are many options, study teaching, go fulltime in youth ministry,etc.etc..."

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Who am I Lord?

I know who I am not, I know that I am not an IT person, I know that i am able to understand and analyse and be logical and get things in class that even amazes me but I know that I am not an IT person, I know my heart doesnt beat for computers :)
But who am I? Right now that is a crucical question, I have peace about leaving even joy. But to where? That is and has always been the question :)
Lord help me to listen in this season, I know you speak, I need to listen.

wooooooohooooooooooooooo God is awesome, awesome, awesome.

Psalm 103 Of David.
1 Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Anyway, now I dont have much time left to blog long so will just say

In answer to those questions, God has just opened the doors, I've been delivered of things I've been struggling with for years, I've been able to start doing fulltime ministry, that opened the door for me to teach at my old high school and get paid for what I would have been volunteering for, and got that job just in time to pay for my doc appt. which I hadnt been able to make it for since last year cause didnt have all the money. And have read the bible from Gen to Chronicles and all the while as I've been reading I've been growing, in confidence and in faith (makes me think now of that scripture that says Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God)and started to say but Hey if God is in me then surely this body should be getting healed, and hadnt been on tablets since about last dec because didnt have money and I've been fine, the weekedns I was too busy not reading the word, rushing and doing too much, had slight pain in my hand but the moment i picked up the bible the monday the pain left...So I was looking forward to my Aug 27 appointment with Dr Pont, my rheumatologist... :) Also a bit anxious the day but on inspection she said there is no need to put me back on the tablets at this stage, and the next day after getting blood test results she said that inflammation in my body is normal and my RF is low 30 something which is much lower :)...So medically my RA is in remission, Spiritually GOD has healed me ....:) And just when I got a bit impatient about the other aspect of my life in the men dept. God just gave me this peace about waiting on him again and i changed my desktop to the pic that I had made in the beginning of the year for my desktop and when I got to church that day we learnt a new song which also answered and encouraged me in the revelation i had had that morning.

Those who wait upon the Lord
Shall renew their strength in our God!...

KEEP ON WAITING ON THE LORD
KEEP ON WAITING ON THE LORD
KEEP ON WAITING ON THE LORD

The more I wait on God,the more I grow and renew my strength. :) ANd I know if I look at 2008 so far, there is now way I could have made what has happened to me happen in my own strenght or ability, and how long have I been praying Lord what is my purpose!!!And this is the year he made it work...And even in answer to the 5 children, I can always adopt. and that is something I have been wanting to do and if you think about it I too am adopted, my dad didnt just marry my mother but adopted me :)

and my relationship with my sis and family is just growing ;)

What more can I say. I serve a good God, a faithful God, a loving God, a patient God, a gentleman God...

13if we are faithless,
he will remain faithful,
for he cannot disown himself

He has shown me this...That he is faithful, even when I am not, faithful and committed to my life :)

I love you Lord. Bless you Lord!.

Chan

p.s some sayings
"Faithful God even if we are not"
" Don't mumble and grumble, Be HUMBLE"

No comments:

Post a Comment