Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today's thought...

This is so inline with where I am at today...God your will be done in my life. In fact even the scripture I had quoted to someone the other day.

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns -- September 30, 2008:

This is not a time to be hasty in your decisions. Nor would it benefit you to react emotionally to the things that require your attention. This is a time to get quiet and to come into My presence to find wisdom and guidance. Your most urgent need at the moment is to find rest for your soul that has been bombarded by stressful demands and expenditures of physical and emotional energy. Come to Me to be refreshed and restored, says the Lord.

Psalm 103:2-5 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

(also reading and being challenged by Living Water by Brother Yun and began book of Job which I will blog shortly...)

No comments:

Post a Comment